If you've lived in Pennsylvania for a while, you probably know all the best places to see the fall foliage fade from green to vibrant scarlets, golds, bronzes, and coppers. But after seeing the same views year after year, the changing of the seasons can lose its magic, which is why gaining a new perspective is so important.
To help you feel like you're experiencing the awe of autumn for the first time again, here are 6 exciting new ways you can enjoy fall in Pennsylvania this year!
The Best Ways to See Fall Foliage in PA
- By plane: We drive and walk past trees every day. Make this fall special by scheduling a vintage, open-cockpit biplane ride over the Allegheny National Forest, Kinzua Sky Walk, and the Allegheny Reservoir.
- By canoe: Taking a canoe ride over Tunungwant Creek (which flows into the Allegheny River) not only gives you a unique view of the changing leaves, but also of nature's beauty dancing on the rippling waves of the water; that's two great views in one!
- By segway: Glide along the Clarion River on a segway as you take in the Riverstone Estate in Foxburg, hundreds of acres of forest and forest bluffs, and wooded trails.
- By boat: If you're in Western PA, see the sights AND make new friends aboard the Nautical Nature, a 42-person pontoon boat that sets sail several times daily on Lake Arthur in Moraine State Park.
- By zipline: You don't have to board a plane to see the treetops. Take a zipline tour of the the Laurel Highlands at Seven Springs Mountain Resort with their new Ridgeline Canopy Tours.
- By horse-drawn wagon: Go back to basics and make your way along the Pine Creek Rail Trail in an authentic 19th century horse-drawn covered wagon!
We want you to go out and relax in the great outdoors, not dwell on a broken heater, leaky faucets, or an air conditioner that won’t cool. When an emergency strikes, there is no one more prepared than Donnelly’s Plumbing Heating and Cooling. Just give us a call at (215) 855-2014 or click here to schedule service online! You can even click the banner below to learn more about becoming a Gold Star Member who will never have to worry about home service nightmares again!